Selected case studies
The following contains current reference case studies
Case Study 1
Client: Protectoplast Limited Essex
Task: Interim Managing Director
Timeframe: 12/10- 04/12
Initially brought in to oversee sale of business. Shareholders then decided to retain the business and to develop it further. Retained full time from May 2011- April 2012
- Turned round loss of £38K in 2010-11 to profit of £138K in 2011-12
- Sourced over 100 potential new items for the product line from suppliers in China, Africa and Europe for launch during 2012-13
- Drove change and significant upgrade of outdated IT systems to Sage 200 platform
- Drove and managed office and warehouse relocation to improved premises
- Drove change of company ID and developed new corporate brand image and ensured Trademark protection for this and current company brands
Case Sudy 2
Client: LHHPenna CTS( Career Transition Services)
Task: Provide coaching support, advice and tried and tested processes to aid recently redundant executives find new job opportunities. Work out of London and Reading LHHPenna offcies
Timeframe: 2009-Present ongoing
- Strong expertise in professional coaching skills used to inspire clients to deliver new ways of career development from ther own resources
- Successful new roles, business set up or new directions found for clients who have completed their programmes
- Clients from consumer products, pharmaceuticals, Media, IT, marketing services, Retail, financial services and industrial sectors succesfully placed.
- Specialist expertise in marketing and International used by other CTS coaches if needed by their clients.
Case Study 3
Client: Janson Computers/Computer Associates
Task:Director level 1:1 coaching for senior leadership team following merger. Career Transition services for staff members later affected by restructure.
- 1:1 coaching completed for 4 members of Janson Computers Board
- Successfully Transition coached 12 members of staff affected by restructurere and relocation.
- Proviuded ad hoc advice to HR dept through the transition, relocation and restructure process.